1. Who would play you in a movie of your life?
I’d love someone classy, and sexy, and beautiful… if it’s not got to be true to life, anyway, ha! Perhaps Katie Holmes, or Mila Kunis? Ooooo or Zooey Deschanel?
Actually, no, scrap that. Jessica Hynes. I love her.
Hubs said Alison Hannigan – I approve!
2. Who would play your significant other?
From a purely selfish point of view, obviously if I was playing myself, then Chris Evans, aka Captain America.
– Ha, I just asked Hubs, and he said Chris Hemsworth… seems we have a Marvel fascination in this house…
3. What genre of movie would it be?
Despite the casting, I want to be a typical Brit Comedy, along the lines of Shaun of the Dead, or Alan Patridge: Alpha Papa.
Or maybe a Period Drama. Fancy dresses and a posh house?! Yes please.
4. What would the movie be called?
“And That’s Why We Can’t Have Nice Things…”
5. What would be the opening song at the start of the movie?
Since I got a Spotify subscription, I’ve been reliving my teenage years and obsession with guys with guitars and guyliner, so it’d have to be something like Basket Case by Green Day, or Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy. Although the riff from The Elephant Riders by Clutch would HAVE to be in there somewhere as some sort of action montage.
So that’s my five questions answered! Do you reckon this would be a film you’d go and see? Frankly, I’d see anything with Chris Evans in it, so…
Anyway, I’m tagging
Siobhan at The Baby Boat Diaries
Natasha at Mummy and Moose
Becka at Mummy Est 2014
Can’t wait to read your posts!!